This year we’re celebrating the 65th anniversary of the Clarks Desert Boot with a special limited-edition pair, made in England.
Each of the 1,950 pairs (they hit the market in 1950) of Made in England Desert Boots are hand-numbered and feature…
- The original Cordova Velour suede which characterised the very first Desert Boot styles of the 1950s
- An exceptionally crafted pair of socks by TRiCKETT of Lancashire, knitted using 100% Lancastrian cotton on traditional looms and finished by hand
- An exclusive crepe suede cleaner in the shape of the Desert Boot’s iconic fob
- Alternative leather laces
- Collectible packaging containing commemorative artwork
Invest in a true Original.