Although they’re not on sale until AW15 we wanted to give you a first glimpse of our stunning Anniston Vale women’s loafers. Rust red is a key colour for autumn and the chunky cleated sole and sharply pointed toe create a look that’s not to be messed with.
Team with tweed ankle grazers and a chiffon blouse for an easy work outfit or restyle with your favourite denim for an offbeat weekend look.
Go to our website to be notified as soon as Anniston Vale is in stock.
Catch them quick – Desert Aerial, our cool, crisp canvas twist on the classic Clarks Desert Boot, are simply delicious. The sole gets a utility lift in lightweight speckled EVA and the pretty paisley linings complete these playful summer boots. Team with high summer florals and spotless white denim, and pop on a fedora and sunnies for all-over cute coverage.
This year we’re celebrating the 65th anniversary of the Clarks Desert Boot with a special limited-edition pair, made in England.
Each of the 1,950 pairs (they hit the market in 1950) of Made in England Desert Boots are hand-numbered and feature…
- The original Cordova Velour suede which characterised the very first Desert Boot styles of the 1950s
- An exceptionally crafted pair of socks by TRiCKETT of Lancashire, knitted using 100% Lancastrian cotton on traditional looms and finished by hand
- An exclusive crepe suede cleaner in the shape of the Desert Boot’s iconic fob
- Alternative leather laces
- Collectible packaging containing commemorative artwork
Invest in a true Original.